Dear Bridge Church Family and Friends,
In spite of all of the disruption, confusion, and challenges that we all faced in 2020, God was indeed faithful to us and you remained incredibly generous when it would have been easy to hold back. We made about a 15% cut to the budget for 2020 when the pandemic hit and yet, as you see below, were still able to continue to remain focused on our Mission to Build Bridges for People to come to Christ and Grow in His Grace.
At the bottom of this newsletter, you can find out how to access your giving records for last year. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help. Thank you for your continued generosity.
Financial Update: December 31, 2020
Monthly Need: $41,000 Income: $50,923 Expenses $39,821
Year to date: Income $520,193 Expenses $503,714
Welcome Center: $147,704
Some of the Accomplishments for 2020:
- We were able to transition to online worship services, small groups for adults, students, and children and reach even more people using these resources. We have people who are now connected to the Bridge that live in other areas across our country.
- Community Partnership Fund Helped out dozens of people with Rental/Deposit Assistance, Medical bills, Gas & Electric Bills, Phone Bills, New Glasses, Dental Bills, Propane, New Clothes, New Boots, Work, Bus Passes etc.
- Provided breakfast for McQueen High School Staff and Teachers
- Purchased 14 Samsung Galaxy Tablets for Hunter Lake Elementary School Students to use for virtual learning.
- We as a church gave loaded Christmas Presents for Caring Christmas Tree to over 70 families and individuals
- Dozens of Loaded backpacks for the “Back to School Backpack Drive”
- Assisted Cookies for Kindness in giving out Thanksgiving Dinner Kits to almost 700 families
- Children’s Ministry: Defy Sparks event, Painting with My Pal, Spring Fling (all before COVID) (post-COVID) Easter Walkthrough, 1st ever fully digital VBS along with weekly interaction with children and parents.
- Student Ministries remained involved and engaged with dozens of students both virtually and in person.
- Our Food Pantry remained open all year and shared over 125,000 total pounds of food with our Community
- We continued to support Furaha in Kenya, Mexican Medical Missions in Baja, Awaken in Reno, Solace Tree, Reno-Sparks Gospel Mission, Project 150, and others.
- Community Gardens Project Broke ground
Thanks again for your commitment to the mission and vision of the Bridge. I love you all and blessings to you.
To access your 2020 Giving Record for personal or tax purposes:
- Go to our site https://thebridgereno.ccbchurch.com
- Log in with your username and password (if you lost or do not have a username…see* bottom of instructions)
- On your profile “homepage”, in the in the far-right corner, click on the circle with your initials, or profile picture, if you have uploaded one!
- Click on the Financialtab in your profile
Inside the “Financial Box”, click on the 3 dots in the right corner, to access a drop-down menu.
- Click on “Giving Statement” (under Printable Statements)
- If you have family members (who always may have given separately) you may want to click on the “FAMILY view” option to see all of your giving together!~SUCCESS you are done!!!!
* If you have lost the SET-UP email with your username, or you need a new one, or if you have any questions or concerns about your giving records, please email Chelsea Sladek firstname.lastname@example.org.