Kids Kingdom will be reopening Sunday, September 13th, for the 10:30 service only. We will have three classes: nursery, preschool, and 1st-5th grade. We are asking that you sign-up your kids online as you sign-up to attend worship because our class size will be limited. Sign up here.
Kids Kingdom Reopening Guidelines
1) Parents will come in through the normal Kids Kingdom doors (located off the quad) (one family at a time), and a kingdom team member will greet you and check you in.
2) Your child’s temperatures will be taken at the door with a digital temporal thermometer. If your child has a temperature of 100.4 or greater, they will not be permitted to enter, as a general precautionary measure, and for the safety of all those in The Kids Kingdom.
3) If your child is in Preschool, a Kids Kingdom team member will accompany your child to the Preschool Room to be dropped off. (no parents will be allowed in the classrooms or hallways at any time). ***Classrooms & hallways are under 24hr video surveillance.
4) All siblings will remain together regardless of age to reduce the threat of the potential accidental spread of germs.
5) Once the Preschool room is at capacity (per Social Distancing guidelines), we will open a second classroom for overflow.
6) Children, Preschool and up, WILL BE REQUIRED to wear a mask (if they have difficulty with this, you should keep them at home for now, until restrictions a lightened). Teachers will be required to wear masks and/or shields.
7) We will not have ANY toys or “touchable” items in the rooms, except those that are being utilized for classroom activities. (all items will be sterilized with appropriate hospital grade disinfectant before and after use). Teachers will use gloves when handing out items to children.
8) We WILL provide disposable water and single-use snacks. Teachers will use gloves when handing out items to children.
9) We WILL watch a movie for a portion at the beginning of the classroom time, in order to combat boredom and to allow all parents and children to arrive.
10) We WILL provide take-home materials and single-use crayon sets for your children to use for the lesson portion of the classroom time. Teachers will use gloves when handing out items to children.
11) At the end of the service, children will wait in the room for pick up.
12) Parents will come in through the normal Kids Kingdom doors (located off the quad) (one family at a time). A kingdom team member will greet parents. Once they’ve shown the appropriate authorization tag, we will proceed to the classroom to retrieve your child. (no parents will be allowed in the classrooms or hallways at any time). Classrooms & hallways are under 24hr video surveillance.