Hello Church Family and Friends
I want to give an update regarding how we, at the Bridge are addressing the Coronavirus. We understand your concerns and want to do all we can to provide a safe place for everyone.
- We care deeply about the health and well-being of everyone and believe you should do what you think is best for you and your family. Please stay home if that is what you believe you should do, we understand
- We especially encourage the elderly and those with underlying health concerns to avoid public gatherings if possible.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the restroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Please stay home if you or your children are sick You can still participate in Sunday worship via our podcast and online giving at thebridgereno.com.
- We have now set-up live streaming and you can watch either service at 9:00 or 10:30 am at https://www.facebook.com/theBridgeReno/
- Instead of greeting with a handshake or hug, we encourage that you do an elbow bump or an air high five or perhaps, even a short bow instead.
- Should the outbreak become more prominent in our area, we will take additional steps all the way up to and including canceling services and events if local health officials deem that step necessary.
- I urge you to stay in touch with people that you know who may choose to stay inside at this time or whom you have not seen for some time.
We remain certain of God’s steadfast care and careful attention to all that is happening. Please join us in praying for those who are affected by this illness, as well as their caregivers and those who are working around the clock to minimize the impact of this virus.
Finally, these are also times to be more alert to opportunities to share the Hope that we have in Christ with those around us. May we be faithful to be the hands and feet of Jesus at this time to each other and to the community around us.