I wanted to share a few of my thoughts regarding the heightened health concerns about the spread of the Coronavirus and attending church services. Please know these are my personal thoughts, not any official policy of the Bridge Church.
- We care deeply about the health and well-being of everyone and believe you should do what you believe is the best thing to do for your own health
- Please stay home if you or your children are sick or if you believe that you are at greater risk due to your own personal health concerns.
- You can listen to the podcast of the message through our website if you miss services for any reason. thebridgereno.com.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Please be sensitive to each other and don’t be offended if someone does not shake your hand or offer a brief hug-people are more concerned about personal space at this time.
I know that people are more on edge today because of the uncertainties of the Coronavirus and other things going on in our world. But, please remember that our God is still in control and we can trust Him to take care of us at all times in our lives. We do need to be wise in how we live and what we do but we also need to remember He has promised to never leave nor forsake us.
Finally, these are also times to be more alert to opportunities to share the Hope that we have in Christ with those around us. May we be faithful to continue to follow Him during a time such as this. Blessings to you all. I look forward to worshiping with you tomorrow.
Love you all,