We are so excited and looking forward to seeing you again starting Sunday, June 21. We will have services at 9:00, and 10:30 am in two venues: The Worship Center and the Kids Kingdom Large Room (Livestream) with 50 or less in each room.
We do understand if you are not comfortable with being out in a group of people yet. Please stay home. We will continue to Livestream our services and record them to make available for anyone to watch online at any time.
The Bridge Church is dedicated to the health and well-being of our church members and guests. In adherence to the CDC’s recommendation and Nevada’s requirements, the following are expected of those attending services on Sunday:
• Please stay home if you or any member of your family is exhibiting any flu-like symptoms.
• All staff, volunteers, and attendees are expected to practice safe social distancing before, during, and after services.
• All staff, volunteers, and attendees over the age of 2 are required to wear masks when you are inside the building. If you do not have your own mask, one will be provided for you. If you are opposed to wearing a mask, that’s 100% ok; please stay home until the mask requirement has been lifted.
• All registered attendees will be admitted 15 minutes prior to the start of service at your respective venue.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout the building.
• We will have no children’s ministry at this time, but children are welcome to attend with and sit with their parents.
We STRONGLY URGE Vulnerable populations to stay home, including those:
• 65 years and older;
• With chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma;
• With serious heart conditions.
• Those who are immunocompromised.
• Those who are pregnant; and
• Determined to be high risk by a licensed healthcare provider
This has been a time of great challenge for us. On Sunday, June 21, I’m sure there will be an issue or two, something we didn’t think about. Please be patient as this is the first time we have reopened our church after a global pandemic. A lot of people are working hard to make sure our building is as safe as it can possibly be. We will also clean the rooms in-between the services. We want to create a safe, friendly, and exciting environment for connecting with God and each other.
Please know that our goal remains, and always has been to Build Bridges for people to come to Jesus and Grow in His Grace. We are looking forward to seeing you all very soon!