Dear Church Family,
Thank you for the many ways that you have financially supported the ministry of The Bridge Church this year. We have seen some amazing things happen in 2019. Here are just a few:
- We’ve helped with over $6000 worth of personal needs through our Community Partnership Fund
- We’ve done significant repairs and maintenance to 36 cars for seniors and single moms
- Our 2nd Annual Serve Sunday saw over 175 volunteers accomplish 17 projects
- We sent a team of 18 students to Mexico last spring to serve with Mexico Medical.
- We had over 8,000 people come to our Annual Egg Dash at Idlewild Park.
- We celebrated 9 years of the Food Pantry Ministry and gave away over 60 tons of food to families in our Community-serving 400-500 families each month
- We gave away over 60 “school supply” filled backpacks to children in need
Although we have accomplished much together this past year, there is still much to be done as we continue pressing into our mission to Build Bridges for people to come to Jesus and Grow in His Grace! To that end, I want to invite you to help us finish 2019 strong, by prayerfully considering an end of the year financial gift to The Bridge.
We need approximately $70,000.00 to come in by the end of the year to meet and perhaps even exceed our General Budgeted needs. (We have averaged giving that amount in December for the last three years).
Would you consider making a “year-end” donation that will bridge the gap from where we are, to where we need to be? Most people think their gift will be insignificant and not help, but you could not be further from the truth. We have seen how powerful things happen when each person involved simply asks God, “What do you want from me?”
I am also asking God to provide an additional $25,000 for our Welcome Center Fund by the end of this year to push us over the $125,000.00 amount.
So, please join me in these three things:
- Ask God, “What do you want me to do financially this year?”
- Give generously as God directs you to give.
- Ask God to bless and multiply all the gifts, so many lives will be touched!
You can give through our Sunday offerings, by mailing a check to the church or giving an online gift through our church website. www.thebridgereno.com or (https://pushpay.com/g/thebridgechurch?src=hpp)
God has been faithful to provide for us in the past through the generosity of those at The Bridge Church. Let’s trust Him to do the same this year. Thanks again for your partnership.
Blessings to you,