At The Bridge, we passionately believe in serving others beyond the walls of a church building. Whether it is providing food through our Food Pantry, partnering with the Reno-Sparks Gospel Mission, working with Growing Healthy Churches to start new churches and assist others, helping families in need through our Caring Christmas Tree Project or serving in other ways in our own back yard, we want to make a difference right here and right now.
- Our Food Pantry provides free food assistance to 300-500 people in need every month. The Bridge also partners with the Food Bank of Northern Nevada.
- We host the Graduation Ceremony every quarter for the Reno-Sparks Gospel Mission – Christian Addiction Recovery and Education program.
- In 2014, in partnership with the Reno-Sparks Gospel Mission, we gave away over 1000 pairs of shoes to children in need.
- In 2014, our CARS Ministry provided free oil changes and minor repairs to over 40 widows, single moms and people in need.
- We also host the local Community Easter Egg Dash and the Community Harvest Festival held at Idlewild Park each year. We are always searching and praying for new opportunities to serve and care for our local community.